Tails of Tankene

Tales about life at Sparklewood as told by Tankene Ice Mist.

Blog Archive

Feb 25, 2010

Special Blog Award

Thank you to my dear friend  Sunshine at  http://terragarden..blogspot.com/ for giving me a  Beautiful Blogger  Award.
       I have selected 7 deserving bloggers  to pass on this lovely award.
    samandy007.blogspot.com 
   adventureswithpemberley.blogspot.com
   housepanthers.blogspot.com
   countrywingsinphoenix.blogspot.com     wethreegingercats.blogspot.com,
   catwithagarden.blogspot.com 
   tobersadventures.blogspot.com Each award winner post the Beautiful Blogger Award on your blog, select 7 deserving bloggers and list them on your blog, and share 7 things about yourself.
  7 things about Tankene Ice Mist:   1. I am  descended from Viking cats,  2. Nickname: "Weggie", 3. Double-coated to stay warm during Norwegian winters, 4. Intelligent, playful and very loyal friend, 5. Pure white with a tiny lightening mark on the top of my head - MaaMaa says that is is why I sometimes time travel, 6. Norwegian mythology refers to two Norwegian Forest Cats that pulled Freya's sled; one pure white and one black, 7. Daddy's name is Mainelines  Shalu of Sangha who won Supreme Grand in his show career-- and My Mama's name is Sweeson's Amaryllis of Sangha.
ePurrs, Tankene Ice Mist

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Tankene, you are quite a noble cat, in addition to your white fluffiness. Please enjoy and share your Beautiful Blogger Award with MaaMaa and Papa, as I am sure they help you a lot with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to hear more about you, Tankene! Concats on the award and thank you for passing it on to us.
    Purrs, Siena Snowfox

    ReplyDelete