Tails of Tankene

Tales about life at Sparklewood as told by Tankene Ice Mist.

Blog Archive

Aug 25, 2009

Our Weekend



I hate to say it but the boy, Blake, is getting better. Used to-- he'd come over for a visit and I'd hide under the bed. He'd chase me and go " Ahhh"-- laughing as I escaped his advances. Now he's five and he gathered all my peacock feathers and teased me into jumping up high. Oh the lad is something. MaaMaa played with him all day and forgot that I am the number one kitten around here. After Blake left, Maamaa and Papa told me that I was such a "Good Boy " and gave me lots of treats. Purrs, Tankene

1 comment:

  1. Those little humans can be strange sometimes. Why do they have to be so noisy all the time. It sounds like you've been a really good boy, Tankene.
    Purrs!

    ReplyDelete